Apparently,  Adobe are unable to process ANY credit card details,

And it would seem they are unable to have anyone in Australia take a phone
call.  I have been trying for nearly a MONTH to get to talk to someone
about this and never get to anyone. I leave messages and no one ever calls
me back.

There was an issue with my credit card when they went to process my
November Creative Cloud payment,   but instead of just trying it again a
day or so later as most companies do,  I had to go and update my CC
details.  I did that (the details were correct already but I updated them
anyway)  and would expect a new attempt at payment in a day or so and all
would be well.     NO such luck with Adobe.    I keep getting messages when
I open any CC application saying I have xx days to update my details or it
will be cancelled.

I have contacted their support  THREE times - and been assured the issue
will be resolved.    I  have been promised that someone from "the
appropriate team" will contact me.    No such luck.   I have been assured
that my card will be charged within 24 hours and all will be well.   NO
such luck.   I have used a new credit card.    That hasnt been charged
either.   I have now tried changing the credit card details back to the
original card.   Still hasn't charged, therefore my CC subscription is
STILL unpaid.

Now I have only 5 days left before my creative cloud subscription expires
and I assume I'll be unable to open my CC applications at all.

If i can't get to talk to anyone at Adobe on the phone,   multiple contacts
to the support centre have come to nothing,   several emails have had no
result,  I dont know what choices I have left.

Apart from going to the NSW Department of Fair Trading and complaining,  or
taking Adobe to the small claims court,   or exploring the possibility of
pirate copies,   what the hell else can I do?    I NEED those applications.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month