If removing those double quotes is the culprit,
then the "Mastering Cold Fusion 4" book has a
major misprint in it.  I am trying this solution
on for size now.  If it fixes this problem, then
this tip WILL be worth its weight in gold for me too.

John McKown, VP Business Services
Delaware.Net, Inc.
30 Old Rudnick Lane, Suite 200 Dover, DE 19901
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 302-736-5515
fax: 302-736-5945
icq: 1495432