> In any case, right now they both mean the same thing so this is not the
> problem. What is the maximum session timeout for the server? This
> is set in
> the ColdFusion Administrator. I believe the default is 20 minutes.

Actually Ben, you're right of course. Now that I think about it, we had the
quotes/no quotes issue at the same time as the max timeout issue. We changed
both at once, and I was remembering only 1/2 of the equation. Thanks for the
reminder. :)

Ron Allen Hornbaker
President/CTO
Humankind Systems, Inc.