I'm not sure if this is the right list to post for this question, but here it
goes.

We have a database that we're converting from Access to SQL server 7, and
since I'm new to this there are 2 issues as of now.

1.  Can you set up a link (or alias I guess) that would link the old table
name from Access to the new one in SQL server?  How do you do it?

2.  How do you link a database on one machine with a database on another
machine (both are SQL server databases)?

Any help is appreciated.

Steve