From: "Len Conrad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 7:27 AM
Subject: RE: New CF5 Partner Hosting License

MM could be positioning CF upmarket, abandoning the low-end web apps to
PHP,  open source platforms, and ASP, and targetting primarily, exclusively
the corps, not the hosting services, knowing MM can´t run a business
competing with free open source software, and the equally free MS security
blanket.

I remember Jeremy, I think, saying if you can´t get your tools adopted by
the corps, strategically, you´re dead.  He didn´t say anything about CF
hosting shops.

Len