At 07:27 AM 4/27/01, you wrote:

Len,

I certainly can't fault them on principle if this is their
approach..  Whether or not this is a valid revenue model remains to be
seen.  From my perspective (which is different than most <g>), each
developer needs to decide whether this fits THEIR business model.. I'm
afraid without a critical mass of lower end stuff, there will be no energy
base upon which to have and develop a brand name and a viable
community.  and it certainly doesn't fit OUR business model.

I'm about as anti-m$ as you can get, but i'm ready to jump ship to asp if
this comes to pass.  I used to use webboard many years ago, but switched to
IIS when our business model and approach dictated it.