Yeah I agree to blame is not good.

but not a speck of dust or a fingerprint should be removed from
Boston's airport.

Whatever transpired no matter how well it was orchastrated could have
been minimized.  It isn't good to feel helpless.

Nor is it good to see all the racism and group hatred.  I went over to
Yahoo and they have over 7400 messages so far on it... littered with
pure hatred.  Heck I like humans most of the time.  It is good to agree
that we all have differences.

If we as a country don't sit down, and build communities and dearly
care about each other far worse will happen.  We are careless and
consuming as a generalized mass. Main street is now a Walmart. Our
airports are becoming rummaging zone to lose privact. Seniors are
scared to walk the street, etc.

THis incident should bring us to light and the issues of establishing
good bonds, of interevention, awareness and pride in your job and job
product.. whatever you may be doing.

Certainly we need to upgrade our aviation infrastructure... both planes
and monitoring gear.

I don't know who did this mess. I hope they quit it this. We need to
work to resolve. Being stern, but aware. IN closing, not to take our
rights. NOt to care less, but to care more. To work towards listening
to even these radical types that do such bad things.  We must learn why
and work to prevent the actions of the thoughts.

[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]