I believe the larger ongoing conflicts are religion based. so to close
with god and religion references is a bad omen of sorts... is it this
god or mine and what do you know about god sort of conflict...

the neutral genderless equal thing or PC for those types out there
would be to identify that we wish everyone safety of self and family in
this tie of conflict or loss.  we should encourage people through our
ethics and morality as opposed to the religious approach...

I know it sounds dumb. I sat with a large group of about 300 young
minded people just last night talking about Ethics... and yes indeed,
those with Ethics tended to draw it from religious doctrine and speak
in religious terms... It certainly drew lines in the sand... Me
aethiest to a fault, sitting with a Catholic priest, next to a Jewish
friend.

Learn to be selfless I said. To listen.. To be slow to move.. Sometime
wrong, but humbled to admit error and pay the dues. agree to disagree.
draw lines on issues when needed.. Make borders to insulate and
preserve the purity, if needed.

I will post the Yahoo message thread URL... over 7k messages, mostly of
hatred and faceless cowardess in response.  Let's not become like that.
I hope dearly, racism and vigilantism doesn't rear its ugly head.  May
all of us of the AMerican mind set no matter what doctrine or skin
color live together in peace.

[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]