Yes in part Brian I agree.

The question though the military/intelligence/feds need to answer in
such situations is what are the targets, what is in the proximity...
what is the likelihood of a destructive landing... can negotiations
occur... these are human lives Brian... humans.

It seems clearly disturbing that no one tried to overcome the hijackers
on the plane. Clearly everyone knows the risk of dying in a crash.
Obviously, Americans aren't so aware that some people are on a mission
and the situation calls for whatever necessary. Really great that
someone managed in the Pittsburgh area crash to call 911 on their
cellphone.. unbelieveable isn't it... only because of that do we know
the aircraft was hijacked...

Civilians need better trained and to step up in these times of needs...

Big kudos and thanks to all the emergency workers who have perished in
rescuing other citiziens and the common people going beyond their call
today.

Sure puts a lump in your stomach and a fist in your hand.

-paris

[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]