But the new administration has cut arms sales to Israel, they have
condemned the Israeli attacks on Palestine. While the US has always said it
will protect Israel, it will also help to protect many other nations. Some
because the US has large interests in being allied with those nations: oil,
money, tourism, protection.

A horrible act has been committed by a yet unknown force, a force who may
never be truly known, and a reason that may never be understood.

Some see it as an act of terrorism, others see it as an act of war, I see
it as both. Over the last 300 years Americans have shown that they are not
afraid to give their lives to protect others. This is the second attack on
US soil from an outside group. We saw what happened after the first.

Though I do not expect the use nuclear weapons here I would not be totally
surprised if they were.

In the coming months we will see how this plays out. Officials from around
the world have quickly stood up and said that they do not agree with this
type of attack. Even governments that hate the US have said that this is
not the way to go about it.

People have said that at last something has been done that will make the
Americans see. That this type of attack speaks the US language. Well it
does speak the US language, but the US has had a common and violent
response to attacks. The removal of the people who committed and
orchestrated them.