From: Ben Whalley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: alternatives to MS SQL

Anything out there I should be looking at? A client of ours can't afford
MSSQL but is loath to use free alternatives - no support, nasty interface
etc.

Came across PervasiveSQL - has anyone had any experience of this? Going to
look at the developer tools etc but would appreciate any info people have

Regards,

Ben