When you do your full backup you might need to do a log file backup with the
truncate option.  This will remove all of the records that are no longer
needed.

Bill Grover
Supervisor IS Department        Phone:  301.424.3300 x396
EU Services, Inc.                       FAX:      301.424.3300 x1396#
649 North Horners Lane          E-Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rockville, MD 20850-1299        WWW:      www.euservices.com