From: Douglas Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 1:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Regular expression help

I have a field that will be populated with a first name and a last name,

what I want to do is make sure that the first letter of the first & last

name is uppercase and that all others are lower case. Could someone help

in a reg expression that will do this?

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix]
BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Doug Brown