From: Jamie Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 12:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: How do you use UDFs in CF 5

Start by sticking them in the same page you're calling from (just to
get the hang of it):

<cfscript>
function sayHello (name) {
        return 'Hello, ' & name;
}
</cfscript>
<cfoutput>sayHello('Joe')</cfoutput>

Yields: Hello, Joe

But the best way is to stick all of your UDFs on one page, and include
the file in your application.cfm. Or, you can organize functions into
libraries.

Jamie