<BODY onLoad="window.focus()">

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Stevenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: OT New window

On this line of pop-ups.....

I'm looking for code to always keep the window on top without constantly
refreshing it (because the
user needs to do stuff in the window...not just for display...refrehes kill
form selections).  If
nobody can help there, then does anybody have code that will "re-pop" the
window if the link in the
main window is clicked again (i.e. bring it out of the task bar if it's been
minimized).

TIA all ;-)

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development