My mistake.  I had tried that code before and thought I didn't like it because it
refreshed.  Turns
out I just wanted the window always on top so I ditched it ;-)  For now it's good
enough because the
user can click the link in the main window again and will re-pop the window instead of
just
reloading in the task bar.

Ultimately I want to keep it on top but without timed refreshes...but I'm not sure if
it's doable.

Thanks all for the replies ;-)

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development