From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 1:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: [admin] List status

Lets see. The lists are free for you. On my side they cost me time, effort
and some cash. A refund means you own me some of your time, effort and cash.
I can accept paypal. :)
Actually, I'm going to have to get a SQL box so I can get the archives out
of Access and give search-ability to it all. If everyone wants a refund I
should be ok with the box in no time. :)