Everyone who gets help from this list pitch in .. a server license is
thousands of $$$ and the help and support is priceless...

If everyone pitched in $10.00 from the list, he would get about $35,000
that would keep it running realllly smooth!

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign

> I've started the ball rolling on my side and some people from the list
have started donating. It's a good thing as the list archives are currently
550 meg in an access DB. A disaster waiting to happen.