From: Dave Carabetta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 10:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF MX Service Pack Timeline?

I know CF MX has only been out for a little over a month, but I was
wondering if there was any timeline for a service pack release? The
reason I
ask is that we're interested in upgrading to MX, but my boss would
rather
wait for a service pack to fix the first round of bugs.

The question's more geared towards the MM people who track this list.

Thanks,
Dave.