* Terrence Brannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-08-07 23:30]:
> I have added Aristotle (sf.net id: apag) as a developer with
> plenty of liberal admin rights to the whole project – let me
> know if you need more.

Okay, I’ve gone in and put up a plain homepage cribbed together
from the Randall’s and your POD, and corrected the project
description (CGIP is not a template system and it does not use a
database).

Now back to the code…

Regards,
--
Aristotle
“Like punning, programming is a play on words.”