A> Ok, so I’d like to dive in there and get the bits moving right
A> now, but I don’t want to step on any toes, particularly with
A> architectural (more or less) decisions like this one. How are we
A> going to be handling issues like this one?

I've checked in the current releases to "dist/*" in the CVS.  If you
are proposing a separate release, feel free to start another leg.  If
you are thinking that the release currently called CGI-Prototype
should be altered, we can talk about making the changes directly
there.

Let's settle on the naming first... :)