* Terrence Brannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-09-05 13:15]:
> You are using a REST-inspired approach to web design, not pure
> REST:

Yes. I never claimed otherwise; part of the reason for this is
that I’m writing plain old user-operated web apps, not (yet)
machine-operated XML-based web services.

And since I use cookies purely for authentication (see merlyn’s
article on how to use them), it won’t be very hard to switch to
a cookie-less modus operandi.

Regards,