I am using this in my version of PathInfo. There could be some
refactoring to share code with name_to_page, but that's not done right
now.

=item name_to_pm

Called with a page name, translates it to a .pm file name, and returns it.

This module expects page names to look like relative URLs and will translate to
package names like you'd expect, ie assuming the default
C<config_class_prefix>, C<foo/bar> will translate to C<My/App/foo/bar.pm>.

=cut

sub name_to_pm {
  my $self = shift;
  my ( $name ) = @_;

                    my $pkg = join '::', (
                      $self->config_class_prefix,
                      split( m{/}, $self->validate_name( $name ) ),
                     );

  "$pkg.pm";
}