"A. Pagaltzis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> * Terrence Brannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-09-10 14:35]:
>> I am using this in my version of PathInfo.
>
> What for?

it would be nice for you to preserve a bit more context... but anyway,
I am needing the name of the .pm file for each resource_type so that I
an execute the "view source for this page" link that is on each page.

E.g, this link:

        http://www.metaperl.org/Guestbook/viewsrc/welcome

Shows the source that was used for this page:

        http://www.metaperl.org/Guestbook/welcome