Thanks for the feedback, Ron and Brian.

> Is there any thought (or even value) to migrating the current data into the
> git wiki history?  Given sufficient tuits (and the original data - can be
> after the cutover is done), I would be willing to help with submitting a
> pull request on this.

I think the current data should be reviewed, and migrated as it seems
sensible, expecting that some will be dropped or modified in the process.

I don't see a value in the wiki history there. The value in that seems
to be in having "backups" in case you want to revert a page. In this
case, the backup is that the old wiki will don't go away right away, and
will be there for reference as we refine the new wiki.

   Mark

#####  CGI::Application community mailing list  ################
##  To unsubscribe, or change your message delivery options,  ##
##  visit:  http://www.erlbaum.net/mailman/listinfo/cgiapp    ##
##  Web archive:   http://www.erlbaum.net/pipermail/cgiapp/   ##
##  Wiki:          http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/                 ##