William McKee wrote:
 > Unfortunately, I don't understand the magic behind the Plugin code so I
went to check out how you implemented it in your Session and TT modules.
However, I am receiving errors when trying to untar these files:

  tar: Read 6264 bytes from CGI-Application-TT-0.02.tar.gz
  tar: This does not look like a tar archive

Are you able to untar them? If so, can you send me the plaintext via
email?

Yeah, same problems here. I'm using the module straight for testing without it being installed. Is there another tar'ed version?

Michael Peters
Developer
Plus Three