Michael Peters wrote:
Just one more comment/question here. Other modules that use a plugin
style architecture usually put them into a ::Plugin namespace (ie,
Template::Plugin::DBI). Should we consider doing that here if we are
serious about hording up a lot of plugins? Should CGI::Application::TT
become CGI::Application::Plugin::TT?

I agree, and if you look in the docs for CGI::Application::Plugin, the example uses that convention.

I don't know how many people are using CGI::Application::Session, but I could be convinced to move it at some point.

As for CGI::Application::TT, I haven't released that on CPAN yet, so it shouldn't be a problem. I didn't get much feedback on it so I am guessing no one is using it anyway.

Cheers,

Cees