Well, for the show of hands, my hand (along w/ my head in shame ;)) is down.

I tried the ::Generator, but didn't really help me that much.

I'm starting to find myself copy/pasting the same 100 lines of code whenever I start a cgiapp project - package lines, use lines, setting up a setup, a cgiapp_init (with LogDispatch directives) and a stub runmode.

Man, that sqlfairy logo IS outrageous ... first time I've ever considered using AdBlock on a sourceforge page! ;)

cgiapp developers do things differently, so I foresee having a script that would reference a ~/.cgiapp_generator.conf file with developer-specific options (bring in certain plugins, along with standardized directives, versioning system, etc).

- Jason