Bruce McKenzie wrote:
Hi RA,

I'd still recommend jumping into Javascript over avoiding it with Perl modules :-) -- after having tried that myself. However, you might find this implementation of CGI App and CGI Ajax I posted on the CGI Ajsx forum last year useful. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread.

http://www.perljax.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18

Yes, that's the sort of thing I need thanks. The first thing that strikes me is that you don't send anything through the build_html() method, which is where my effort seemed to fail. Also it seems the j/s is generated by the show_javascript() function? Finally, I need the CAP::AnyTemplate eqivalent of the $self->tt_params(ajax_js=>$ajax_js) before returning the template output. I'll give it a spin.
--
Richard Jones
Leeds, UK