Ron Savage wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:37:34 -0500, Robert Hicks wrote:

Hi Robert

I was wondering if anyone is either working on a Log4perl plugin or
is currently using it in CA with a simple pre-run wrapper.

Why not just use CGI::Application::Plugin::LogDispatch? It works perfectly.

I know it does. I use Log4perl in other projects already and I like what it does and I don't want to have to learn every logging system out there. Log4perl does what it does very nicely and I am very happy with it.

Robert