Hi,

I am sure this is a FAQ question, but there doesn't seem to be a FAQ :(

I have been talking with the other tech guy where I work about
CGI::Application. It looks like we are going to be using it along with
HTML::Template.
I am having a problem understanding how HTML::Template is used with
CGI::Application though. Looking at the example mailform.pm
I see,

sub redirect_to_mailform {
         my $self = shift;

         # Set up the HTTP redirect
         my $redirect_url = $self->param('HTMLFORM_REDIRECT_URL');

         return $self->do_redirect($redirect_url);
}

and

sub do_redirect {
         my $self = shift;
         my $redirect_url = shift;

         $self->header_type( 'redirect' );
         $self->header_props( -url => $redirect_url );

         # Return HTML to the web browser
         my $redirect_html = "Continue: <a
href=\"$redirect_url\">$redirect_url</a>";
         return $redirect_html;
}

But I am suppose to execute $template->ouput to print html from HTML
template. So I am confused and don't really know where to begin.
I get the pieces but not how to put them together. The short term goal, is
to make a new run mode that will show a filled in version of the html form
for double checking before being sent, but to also use tmpl for the html.

Thanks,

Eric