Hi All -

VillageReach's tech team is expanding and we are hiring for multiple roles
including software development
engineer<http://www.villagereach.org/join-us/jobs-software-development-engineer-2/>,
 <http://www.villagereach.org/join-us/jobs-technology-manager/> dev
manager<http://www.villagereach.org/join-us/jobs-software-development-manager/>,
 and program
manager<http://www.villagereach.org/join-us/jobs-technology-manager/>. We are
doing exciting work building technology that increases access to health care at
the "last mile" of health care delivery. Two of our current technology
initiatives supporting this mission are (1) OpenLMIS, an enterprise application
automating supply chain operations in low income countries and (2) ODK Scan, a
mobile-phone based scanning application to digitize data on clinic forms.
These are two examples of open-source solutions that improve supply-chain
operations and enable robust data collection and reporting in the most
challenging of environments.

Feel free to apply directly on our website, or email me to discuss the
opportunity. If you are interested but are not an exact match for these roles,
we'd still like to hear from you.

Cheers,
Sarah Jackson
Technology Manager