Gaza Sky Geeks <http://www.gazaskygeeks.com/> is a startup accelerator in
Gaza offering mentorship to technologists there. Could be an exciting
opportunity.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Iliana Montauk <imont...@ps.mercycorps.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 2:36 PM
Subject: [GSG supporters] Seeking a Community & Mentor Manager for Gaza Sky
Geeks! (volunteer business continuity team)
To: "gaza-sky-geeks-support...@googlegroups.com" <
gaza-sky-geeks-support...@googlegroups.com>

Hi GSG supporters,

We're seeking a new Community & Mentor Engagement Manager for the Gaza Sky
Geeks startup accelerator!  The full announcement is here
<http://www.gazaskygeeks.com/en/join-our-team/>. *Could you please share it
with your networks by forwarding this email or posting on social media
(suggested messaging below)?*

This is an unpaid internship/fellowship: a solid 10 hours per week for 6
months. We're seeking a young, go-getter professional who already has
strong work experience under their belt and wants to experience more of the
startup space.

This role is a *fantastic* opportunity to:

   - *Learn how a startup accelerator works. *As a member of the GSG team,
   you'll get an inside look.
   - *Network with startup professionals *from around the globe, especially
   the US, MENA, and Europe.
   - *Grow your community engagement & startup skills.* Learn the skills of
   a community manager... and learn a ton about startups through the people
   you engage with!
   - *Build something amazing. *GSG is a startup in its own right: we're
   designing the first ever accelerator in Gaza. You'll get to lead this area
   of work & shape it, leaving lasting impact.

Since last October, this role has been filled by our wonderful Justin!
Justin joined us during the crowdfunding campaign and contributed a TON to
our strategy then and beyond. Justin may need to transition to a smaller
role in the next month if he picks up a new exciting job he's aiming for,
which is why we are seeking a new fellow/intern. Justin will stick around
to hand over the responsibilities (and keep sharing ideas & possibly even
some of the work, because it's hard not to get addicted to GSG :)  *Thank
you, Justin, for everything you have brought to GSG for the past 9 months!*

---

Thanks, as always, for all your support!

Best,
Iliana

PS: The best way to reach me quickly is always via Whatsapp - use that if
you are having trouble getting a hold of me, especially when I'm traveling.

Iliana Montauk

*Director*

*Gaza Sky Geeks Accelerator <http://www.gazaskygeeks.com>Mercy Corps
Digital Economy Program*

Phone - Israel (Orange): +972 54-496-2706
Phone - Palestine (Jawwal): +970 59-750-1017
Phone - USA: +1 510-847-1369
Whatsapp: +1 510-847-1369
Skype: imontauk

 <http://www.gazaskygeeks.com/>