Hi guys,
I was wondering if I could :

- Configure the maven build to release against Apache servers (if not yet there) - Release a snapshot version (at least of chemistry-atompub-tck, as I need it for some integration purposes) from the 0.6.2 branch.

I see that a whole guide on how to do manual releases is available here [1] but here [2] I see that the Maven automated release process guide is still a sad TBD.

Do you guys have some pointers on how to perform an automated Maven snapshot release to [3] ?
Otherwise I'll figure out from other projects I guess.

Thanks in advance for any pointer,
Gab

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#maven-repo
[3] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
--

Gabriele Columbro
Field Consultant, EMEA Professional Services

M: +31 (0)627 565 103
P: +39 320 161 28 46
D: +44 (0)1628 876 654
Skype: gabrielecolumbro