From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chad Playso
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] i love muscle cars

thats kool, my dad let me drive his Mustang GT with a 302 and a 5 speed.  tough sucker to drive, but i got the hang of it real quick.  the first 2 times i tried to pull out, it stalled on me, and the 3rd time it was tough, and by the 6th time, i was pulling out with no problem, and then the next trys were shifting from 1st to second, and that was not diffucult, believe it or not.  my dad's shifting isnt as good as mine, im not trying to brag, but i shift from 1st to second flawlessly, and my dad still has the car bogging when shifting from 1st to second.  its a hell of a lot of fun shifting, cannot wait to have a 4 speed '70 chevelle SS!  ooooooo yea!