Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 5:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Re: RADIATOR

TOM: thanks for the reply, i checked with the auto stores you suggested:

pep boys ; 195.00
napa;
(extra)   220.00
autozone;   225.00
they did not seem to offer any choices on a 3-or 4- core- it was just one choice (and it did not say in their books what it was). Would there be that big of a diffrence in price because of the areas we live in??

does anyone else have a good used 3-4 core

radiatior for my 68 chevelle 396, big cam, 4- speed manual????
I would apreciate any leads, thank you so much.!
H.

You can pick up a brand new 4 row from Pep Boys or Advance Auto or Autozone for around $100 and it has a lifetime warranty.

Tom