Gents,
           I have a club member that's looking for a 67 SS.

He has one that the body is in bad shape on, and has to figure out what to do with that now that he has decided not to try to save it. Maybe he could use just a good shell if one is available?

He's willing to pay up to 10 grand for a really nice one, but it has to be the real deal and it will be inspected by several club members for condition and authenticity. We are going to help watch out for our buddy to make sure he gets what he's paying for.

If you know of an SS shell or a nice 67 SS, with clear title, for sale please let me know?

Thanks!
                                       Steve