Roger on the price.  I've found them (for a 67) anywhere from $85 to
$150.  I don't know how often they really go bad, but I can see the
mechanics point of if you're doing it, do it all and do it right.  I
think Autozone was one of the higher priced ones too.  Pittman arms
don't usually go bad unless they're broken.  There are no joints to wear
out and about the only thing that can go wrong is the hole getting
reamed over time - but it's not common.  Sleeves are the same, nothing
to wear out unless the bolts are stripped.  Tell him you'll get a front
end kit from P-S-T or someone similar and a Moog or TRW centerlink and
bring him the parts.  Labor may cost a bit more since he's not making a
profit on the parts but the parts should cost a bunch less in the long
run.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky