I recently tried to rent a dolly from U haul and they would only rent one for relatively long distance "one way". I wound up renting one from a local rental company.

Fred

On May 9, 2004, at 9:53 AM, Cutter wrote:

I went to rent a U Haul last year and they gave me the same song and dance
about having to rent their truck with it. Maybe it was just that location.

I ended up renting a dolly from another rental place..

Ron
http://home.comcast.net/~cutter169/index.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of G Cook
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 7:41 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] car trailer rental question

Jim: I rented a U-haul trailer three years back to haul a 70 chevelle back
from Arizona, it fit fine, however, I agree with the others the trailer
looked like it had been through the war. The other rental companies want
you to rent the big truck too. U haul was the only on to rent the trailer
to me to pull behind my 1500 Chevrolet pickup.

Gary
70 chevelle