The sandbox for windows requires that the target processes shall never
survive the broker processes. In chrome the broker is the browser and
the target is any of the sandboxed processes.

This is enforced by job objects.  At a glance this seems a hard thing
to work around.

So on top of the other stuff, chalk some non-trivial changes to the
windows sandbox at the very least.

-cpu