Hi PhistucK,

Chrome Frame is a good starting point for creating new CEF.
Unfortunately, it works only under Windows. And, as far as I
understand, there is no plans to support Chrome Frame for other OSes.

I investigated code a bit - as far as I got, Chromium Frame uses
Chrome Automation interface for communicating with Chrome process.
Chrome Automation interface seems to be wide enough to implement most
of currently exisiting CEF functionality. In theory, we can try to
port Chrome Frame to Mac/Linux - but it use approach with embedding
window from one process into another process' window. This works in
Windows, but I doubt it will work on Mac/Linux.

Regards,
Vadim Ridosh