All,

We have been working on a technique called OneShotWeb to improve http
performance on links with relatively high latency (RTT) and high rate.  With
systems such as HSPA+ and dual Carrier HSPA and EVDO Rev B and LTE, such
enhancement become more important in order to take advantage of the higher
rates provided by the air-interface.  We have been working with the SPDY
team and wanted to share this also with a larger group on this mailing list.
We are very interested in getting your input on this and make the wireless
web browsing faster.

Please take a look at the short description of the technique below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lesswire#OneShotWeb

Thanks,

-Ramin