While compiling come changes in Chrome project for ChromeOS - as 32bit
target on a 64bit host machine - I am running into a compile error due to a
wrong value being set for LONG_BIT define. For some reasons, regardless of
my 32bit target build architecture, this value is set as if I am compiling
for 64bit target what causes a preprocessor #error.

Does anyone know where and how LONG_BIT gets defined within chromium builds?
Simple grepping didn't it up anywhere for me.