Hi all,

there I was: sitting, merrily gardening away on WebKit, when I was rudely
interrupted by an Earthquake out of left field. @_@

So I may add a few more baselines, etc., but I don't think I get an actual
roll done today anymore - sorry about that.

Speaking of which: there are a slew of CSS tests failing on the webkit
canaries of the type "There should be no red below" - expectation shows red
below. >_<
Some of those now actually look what the test says it should look, so I
guess should be safe to rebaseline, others are better, but still wrong.

- Roland