Flocco is walking around his neighborhood with a "kick me" sign taped
to his back. I'll bet he doesn't swallow all of Heneghen's bullshit so
readily next time.

Flocco, unfortunately, has ruined himself as far as being an
alternative news source.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.tomflocco.com/
>
> does tom flocco's site come up for anyone?
> vigilius haufniensis

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hcfc7ja/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123128593/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>