Ask ruppert about peak oil, then wait to be distracted ad infinitum.

Besides, as far as ruppert is concerned, we should forget about 911.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "E Bryant Holman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Ruppert dismisses it as a distraction:
>
> " There is also desperation in the bogus stories we're seeing
because even the slightest attempt at verification leads to instant
discredit (e.g., Bush-Cheney secretly indicted; ....."
OFFLINE

>   Skolnick confirms the story:
>
>   http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?
noframes;read=76042

another person posted on the same board:

>     ******************

-------

>           VERY IMPORTANT!!! The person Tom Flocco cites in his
post "Thomas Heneghan" works with a KNOWN FBI COINTELPRO FRAUD named
Stew Webb. Webb yields partial truths on Bush mixed with LIES! He
has attacked good patriots, Ted Gunderson and others as part of a
government SMOKESCREEN agenda. He and Heneghan ran a bogus campaign
for pres. Webb and a CIA perp. named Barbara Hartwell LIED in April
2003 when they SAID they filed a court case against Bush. THEY LIED!
There was NO case filed yet they solicited MONEY for it! They then
said they filed one against Bush in July 2003.

>           This information appears as one poster said to prop up
people's hopes only to dash them later and DISCREDITED ALL material
against Bush as has been done in the past.

>           I have more extensive documentation on Webb for those
interested.

>           Email me at: hitech1@ bluemarble.net
>
>           [IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS, WE WENT TO STEWWEBB.COM
SEEKING A RESPONSE FROM WEBB ABOUT GUNDERSON AND THIS IS THE
INCREDIBLE INFO WE FOUND ON WEBB'S TED GUNDERSON PAGE:
>           Stew Webb's "Ted Gunderson Page"....Ed]
>
>           Heneghan HAS LIED Webb's LIES on the radio so he's NOT
a 'credible' source. He's what's called 'RAT POISON' giving partial
truth so you'll swallow the LIES!

>           THIS IS BIG FOLKS! This is DESIGNED to discredit more
dirt on Bush.

>           Larry Lawson
>
>     *********************

Heneghen's
>       bullshit so
>       > > readily next time.
>       > >  Flocco, unfortunately, has ruined himself as far as
being an
>       > > alternative news source.
>       >
>       >
>       > VMANN:  not really.  to me, he's just building a
reputation
>       for 'running'
>       > with the story.
>       > like when he ran that story about katheryn harris's plane
crashing.
>       all
>       > journalists have to make corrections.  flocco puts out
plenty of
>       good info.
>       > vigilius haufniensis
>

>       Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
>
>       Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
>
>       OM

Terms of Service.

medicine
>         Complementary and alternative medicine  Holistic health
care  Holistic health center

of Service.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hun8huu/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123166413/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>