high ground, low ground. sometimes ad hominem is the best way to
vent your spleen, especially when you feel betrayed.

here is another - fuck ruppert!

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"

Date:
> > 8/4/2005
> > > >

> > Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> >
> > Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> >
> > OM
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > --
8/4/2005

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12htuoln3/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123479664/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>