David,

The email for Dunne is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, you may have to wait quite a while for a reply as his inbox
must be jam packed.

Mark Urban

www.deepblacklies.co.uk in
> the category of a CIA fake website by one Fintan Dunne - who I
don't know
> and who doesn't know me.
>
> Doesn't this guy know that there are at least thirteen
intelligence agencies
> in the US?  Why is it that all those websites listed only work for
the CIA.
> Don't any
> of the other twelve intell agencies employ contractors to
disseminate
> dininfo.  Sure they do.  I'm thinking of one right now, in fact...
>
> Anyway.  if anyone on this list has this Dunce's email address,
can they
> kindly send it to me offlist.  When I'm back in September I'll
make some
> time to contact him and see how he stands up to some scrutiny and
will then
> publish our exchanges on this list.  If my past experience is
anything to go
> on, he'll be a slippery as hell, refusing to support his assertion
with any
> credible argument (because he can't) and will either avoid
answering direct
> questions or, more likely, respond with old-fashioned deflection.
>
> David

Webfairy

http://www.kathymcmahon.utvinternet.com/mrn/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm

> [...]
> > monbiot.com
> > moveon.org
> > mysteriesofthemind.com
> >

> > narconews.com
> > newswithviews.com
> > newtopiamagazine.com
> > nomorefakenews.com
> >
> > occupationwatch.org
> > oilempire.us
> > onlinejournal.com
> >
> > peakoil.net
> > plaguepuppy.net
> > prisonplanet.com
> > propagandamatrix.com
> >

> > questionsquestions.net
> >
> > ralphnader.com
> > radioliberty.com
> > rawstory.com
> > rbnlive.com
> > recombinomics.com
> > rense.com
> > reopen911.org
> > rigorousintuition.blogspot
> > riverbend.blogspot
> > rumormillnews.com
> >
> > sanderhicks.com
> > savethemales.ca
> > septembereleventh.org
> > skolnicksreport.com
> > standdown.net
> > stanley2002.org
> >
> > team8plus.org
> > tomflocco.com
> > thepowerhour.com
> > thetruthseeker.co.uk
> > truefacts.co.uk
> > truthout.org
> > tvnewslies.org
> >
> > unansweredquestions.org
> > uruknet.info
> >
> > vialls.net
> >
> > votetoimpeach.org
> >
> > wanttoknow.info
> > whatreallyhappened.com
> > wingtv.net
> > worldaffairsbrief.com
> >
> > xymphora.blogspot
> >
> > 911citizenswatch.org
> > 911forthetruth.com
> > 911truth.org
> > 911truthradio.com
> >

> >     The CIA Fakes  presented by BreakForNews.com
> > PsyOpNews.com and Wagnews.Blogspot.com
> >
> > Note: We do not contend that everyone associated with these
websites
> > are knowing intelligence operatives. Some have been
professionally
> > manipulated, others merely misled. In any event these are
promoting
> > the psyop agendas and disinformation themes of the covert
> > controllers. This is also not meant to be a fully comprehensive
> > listing of all the fake websites.
> >

> >  For the last three years we have been quietly investigating the
> > cover-up of the 9/11 attacks. Ours has been a wide-ranging
inquiry
> > which paid special attention to those who claim to be already
> > exposing the truth.
> >
> > During this time we have interviewed many people with alternative
> > views on who were the real perpetrators. All the while, we kept
our
> > own counsel. Much of the time we played it as if we were
> > uncritically buying the lines being put out on various
alternative
> > media.
> >
> > We have examined a great deal of evidence and methodically traced
> > the methods and networks used to mislead us all. Now we present
the
> > first of our findings.
> >
> > NO ROGUE GROUP
> >
> > We published our first investigative articles on the 9/11
attacks --
> > just 7 and 14 days after the event. We knew, as did many others,
> > that the real planners were not 'Al-Qaida'. That's the easy part.
> > The challenge was to actually determine -rather than merely
guess:
> > who did carry out the attacks?
> >
> > In uncovering those perpetrators, we felt that an investigation
of
> > the cover-up would be as much --if not more-- revealing than our
> > examination of the attacks themselves.
> >
> > Our analysis of the cover-up shows it requires, and has used, the
> > official intelligence resources of more that one state. One of
the
> > ways of deflecting investigators from this grim reality has been
> > spin the facts to allege that a 'rogue group' within government
> > carried out the attacks.
> >
> > But we now state that the depth and multinational scope of the
cover-
> > up shows no mere rogue group was involved. The 9/11 attacks and
> > cover-up have covert governmental support -deployed through an
> > intelligence framework.
> >
> > What will be the most startling aspect of our investigation for
many
> > people is the vast scale of governmental control of the 9/11
> > movement and alternative investigators and media. From websites
> > commentators; from analysts to political personages, this has
given
> > the cover-up team unprecedented control of alternative media
> > perceptions.
> >
> > In short, the government is running not only the 9/11 movement,
but
> > also controlling the 9/11 issue in the alternative media. It was
> > relatively easy to do so, because they have controlled both
> > mainstream and alternative media and politics increasingly over
the
> > last twenty years. This was just an extension of those
operations.

> > THE INTERNET POLICE
> >
> > Here's a quote from a recent article on the UK Guardian:
> > "The Chinese government, employs an estimated 30,000 internet
> > police, as part of a long-standing policy to control the web so
that
> > it can be used by businesses but not by political opponents."
> > [Source]
> >
> > Think the ideology and practice of the USA would be any
different?
> > Of course not. Just well cloaked under a veneer of free
expression.

> > In the US, it's less a case of internet 'police' and more a
question
> > of Internet fake opposition, misdirection websites, front
> > organizations, pseudo-activist groups and a host of professional
> > blogging and web journalism liars, acting in concert to create an
> > impenetrable fog.
> >
> > These people are all over the Internet They are all over the 9/11
> > issue; all over the 'stolen' election of 2004; behind the
> > psychological operations designed to inspire fear of earth
changes,
> > of global warming, of the Super-State and the so-called New World
> > Order; all over the landscape of anti-corporate, antifascist
> > expression on the Internet.
> >
> > This army of information controllers is all over the 'free'
> > information you are getting on the Internet. Time we opened our
eyes
> > to see them. It's not just the mainstream which is controlled.
From
> > the moment the Internet became prominent, a vast budget has been
> > expended to control all the high-trafficked intersections on the
> > information superhighway.
> >

> > THE FAKE 'EXPOSING' OF 9/11
> >
> > Many of these sites/assets were put in place long before 9/11. A
key
> > goal was to ensure that if some truth must come out, it will be a
> > truth designed and controlled by intelligence agencies --with
agency
> > assets in a position to ensure misdirection and damage
limitation.

> > To this end, an orgy of evidence [See Minority Report Part I] in
the
> > form of deliberately misleading 9/11 'clues', were designed into
the
> > 9/11 operation from the start --to give these assets prearranged
> > talking points with which to fill their column inches and
> > programming. This has served to confuse and confound.
> >
> > All this activity rose to a crescendo around the time the Kerry
> > presidential bid hit it's planned implosion in the 'stolen'
> > election. [The stealing of which was carefully managed in the
> > controlled alternative media as a psychological operation against
> > the left.]
> >
> > The hyping of the 9/11 issue up until the 'defeat' of Kerry was
> > designed to max out activist interest in the issue, then bury it
> > with the aid of general post-Kerry, left-wing political
disillusion -
> > against the backdrop of division in the 9/11 Movement itself.
> >
> > Also part of a similar confounding exercise were the subsequent
9/11
> > Movement 'flame wars', as different assets attacked each other to
> > undermine their collective credibility and disillusion ordinary
> > grassroots 9/11 truth activists.
> >

> > THE SMOKESCREEN
> >
> > A persistent theme of the disinformation spread by these assets
is
> > to portray the machinations of this elite group acting through
the
> > CIA/NSA/ETC. as if they originate from somewhere other than the
US
> > security/intelligence apparatus.
> >
> > Suspicion is directed instead onto the Israelis, the 'City of
> > London', 'International Bankers', The Rockefellers, The
> > Bildebergers, and most infamously, the ill-defined, so-called New
> > World Order. Of course, some of these elements are complicit in
> > certain events, but the aim is to downplay the U.S.
establishment's
> > guiding hand and the broad CFR/corporate support.
> >
> > Some may be surprised by the range and scope of the
misinformation
> > sites we have detailed, and may even be disconsolate to see the
> > sheer scale of the social and political control which their
> > virtually unlimited budget can achieve.
> >
> > All we can say is.... deal with it. We had to. It's better than
us
> > all flailing around in ignorance. And it explains why men and
women
> > of good heart have been getting nowhere.
> >

> > THE MEDIA AS PSYOP
> >
> > This level of deception has been going on since the 1950's and
> > 1960's at an accelerating rate. Following the psywar against
> > civilians induced by the nuclear arms race 'crisis,' the
subsequent
> > JFK killing was indeed an assassination, but it was also at
heart an
> > extension of these 1950's nuke-scare psychological operations.
> >
> > The killing of Kennedy was not necessary for political reasons -
but
> > it was a powerful tool for social control via psychological
warfare.
> > Kennedy was killed to deliberately drive the US population into a
> > grief state which would hamper the development of political
> > opposition.
> >
> > This type of PsyOps directed at the civilian population was, and
> > still is the modus operandi. By now, it has produced a range of
> > operations as varied as AIDS, SARS, 9/11 and the G8/Live8 London
> > bombing.
> >

> > SUMMARY
> >
> > Given the number of assets deployed in support of the 9/11
> > operation, and the operational requirements of the 9/11 attacks
> > themselves, their origin is now clear. 9/11 was not carried out
by
> > some 'rogue group,' nor was it a fully official US Government-
> > sanctioned operation.
> >
> > But it was orchestrated by the highest levels of the US Military
and
> > military-industrial complex; on behalf of the national and
> > international politicians, corporates, and moneyed interests. It
> > had, and still has the full support of the US
Military/intelligence
> > apparatus -who control much of the alternative media and the 9/11
> > movement.
> >
> > More: Audio Show on this theme soon on BreakForNews.com
> >
> > Also: Part 1: 9/11 Minority Report 'An Orgy Of Evidence'
> >          Why the 9/11 Movement was created and fostered
> >          by the very people who carried out the attacks...
> >

> > Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> >
> > Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> >
> > OM
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > --
16/06/05

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hcu9e60/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123864153/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>