since the email address is auto trucated by the program, let us call
fintan's email as follows:

fintan(ampersand)breakfornews.com

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "mark urban" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it is:
>
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>

> --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "David Guyatt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > I've been away for a couple of weeks and have just
returned...but
> am off
> > again today for awhile, but I will revert to any post on this
> topic when I
> > return.
> >
> > I've just seen the post that places my website
> www.deepblacklies.co.uk in
> > the category of a CIA fake website by one Fintan Dunne - who I
> don't know
> > and who doesn't know me.
> >
> > Doesn't this guy know that there are at least thirteen
> intelligence agencies
> > in the US?  Why is it that all those websites listed only work
for
> the CIA.
> > Don't any
> > of the other twelve intell agencies employ contractors to
> disseminate
> > dininfo.  Sure they do.  I'm thinking of one right now, in
fact...

> > Anyway.  if anyone on this list has this Dunce's email address,
> can they
> > kindly send it to me offlist.  When I'm back in September I'll
> make some
> > time to contact him and see how he stands up to some scrutiny
and
> will then
> > publish our exchanges on this list.  If my past experience is
> anything to go
> > on, he'll be a slippery as hell, refusing to support his
assertion
> with any
> > credible argument (because he can't) and will either avoid
> answering direct
> > questions or, more likely, respond with old-fashioned deflection.
> >
> > David

investigation
> of
> > > the cover-up would be as much --if not more-- revealing than
our
> > > examination of the attacks themselves.
> > >
> > > Our analysis of the cover-up shows it requires, and has used,
the
> > > official intelligence resources of more that one state. One of
> the
> > > ways of deflecting investigators from this grim reality has
been
> > > spin the facts to allege that a 'rogue group' within government
> > > carried out the attacks.
> > >
> > > But we now state that the depth and multinational scope of the
> cover-
> > > up shows no mere rogue group was involved. The 9/11 attacks and
> > > cover-up have covert governmental support -deployed through an
> > > intelligence framework.
> > >
> > > What will be the most startling aspect of our investigation
for
> many
> > > people is the vast scale of governmental control of the 9/11
> > > movement and alternative investigators and media. From
websites
> > > commentators; from analysts to political personages, this has
> given
> > > the cover-up team unprecedented control of alternative media
> > > perceptions.
> > >
> > > In short, the government is running not only the 9/11
movement,
> but
> > > also controlling the 9/11 issue in the alternative media. It
was
> > > relatively easy to do so, because they have controlled both
> > > mainstream and alternative media and politics increasingly
over
> the
> > > last twenty years. This was just an extension of those
> operations.
> > >

> > > THE INTERNET POLICE
> > >
> > > Here's a quote from a recent article on the UK Guardian:
> > > "The Chinese government, employs an estimated 30,000 internet
> > > police, as part of a long-standing policy to control the web
so
> that
> > > it can be used by businesses but not by political opponents."
> > > [Source]
> > >
> > > Think the ideology and practice of the USA would be any
> different?
> > > Of course not. Just well cloaked under a veneer of free
> expression.
> > >
> > > In the US, it's less a case of internet 'police' and more a
> question
> > > of Internet fake opposition, misdirection websites, front
> > > organizations, pseudo-activist groups and a host of
professional
> > > blogging and web journalism liars, acting in concert to create
an
> > > impenetrable fog.
> > >
> > > These people are all over the Internet They are all over the
9/11
> > > issue; all over the 'stolen' election of 2004; behind the
> > > psychological operations designed to inspire fear of earth
> changes,
> > > of global warming, of the Super-State and the so-called New
World
> > > Order; all over the landscape of anti-corporate, antifascist
> > > expression on the Internet.
> > >
> > > This army of information controllers is all over the 'free'
> > > information you are getting on the Internet. Time we opened
our
> eyes
> > > to see them. It's not just the mainstream which is controlled.
> From
> > > the moment the Internet became prominent, a vast budget has
been
> > > expended to control all the high-trafficked intersections on
the
> > > information superhighway.
> > >

> > > THE FAKE 'EXPOSING' OF 9/11
> > >
> > > Many of these sites/assets were put in place long before 9/11.
> key
> > > goal was to ensure that if some truth must come out, it will
be a
> > > truth designed and controlled by intelligence agencies --with
> agency
> > > assets in a position to ensure misdirection and damage
> limitation.
> > >
> > > To this end, an orgy of evidence [See Minority Report Part I]
in
> the
> > > form of deliberately misleading 9/11 'clues', were designed
into
> the
> > > 9/11 operation from the start --to give these assets
prearranged
> > > talking points with which to fill their column inches and
> > > programming. This has served to confuse and confound.
> > >
> > > All this activity rose to a crescendo around the time the Kerry
> > > presidential bid hit it's planned implosion in the 'stolen'
> > > election. [The stealing of which was carefully managed in the
> > > controlled alternative media as a psychological operation
against
> > > the left.]
> > >
> > > The hyping of the 9/11 issue up until the 'defeat' of Kerry was
> > > designed to max out activist interest in the issue, then bury
it
> > > with the aid of general post-Kerry, left-wing political
> disillusion -
> > > against the backdrop of division in the 9/11 Movement itself.
> > >
> > > Also part of a similar confounding exercise were the
subsequent
> 9/11
> > > Movement 'flame wars', as different assets attacked each other
> > > undermine their collective credibility and disillusion ordinary
> > > grassroots 9/11 truth activists.
> > >

> > > THE SMOKESCREEN
> > >
> > > A persistent theme of the disinformation spread by these
assets
> is
> > > to portray the machinations of this elite group acting through
> the
> > > CIA/NSA/ETC. as if they originate from somewhere other than
the
> US
> > > security/intelligence apparatus.
> > >
> > > Suspicion is directed instead onto the Israelis, the 'City of
> > > London', 'International Bankers', The Rockefellers, The
> > > Bildebergers, and most infamously, the ill-defined, so-called
New
> > > World Order. Of course, some of these elements are complicit in
> > > certain events, but the aim is to downplay the U.S.
> establishment's
> > > guiding hand and the broad CFR/corporate support.
> > >
> > > Some may be surprised by the range and scope of the
> misinformation
> > > sites we have detailed, and may even be disconsolate to see the
> > > sheer scale of the social and political control which their
> > > virtually unlimited budget can achieve.
> > >
> > > All we can say is.... deal with it. We had to. It's better
than
> us
> > > all flailing around in ignorance. And it explains why men and
> women
> > > of good heart have been getting nowhere.
> > >

> > > THE MEDIA AS PSYOP
> > >
> > > This level of deception has been going on since the 1950's and
> > > 1960's at an accelerating rate. Following the psywar against
> > > civilians induced by the nuclear arms race 'crisis,' the
> subsequent
> > > JFK killing was indeed an assassination, but it was also at
> heart an
> > > extension of these 1950's nuke-scare psychological operations.
> > >
> > > The killing of Kennedy was not necessary for political
reasons -
> but
> > > it was a powerful tool for social control via psychological
> warfare.
> > > Kennedy was killed to deliberately drive the US population
into a
> > > grief state which would hamper the development of political
> > > opposition.
> > >
> > > This type of PsyOps directed at the civilian population was,
and
> > > still is the modus operandi. By now, it has produced a range of
> > > operations as varied as AIDS, SARS, 9/11 and the G8/Live8
London
> > > bombing.
> > >

> > > SUMMARY
> > >
> > > Given the number of assets deployed in support of the 9/11
> > > operation, and the operational requirements of the 9/11 attacks
> > > themselves, their origin is now clear. 9/11 was not carried
out
> by
> > > some 'rogue group,' nor was it a fully official US Government-
> > > sanctioned operation.
> > >
> > > But it was orchestrated by the highest levels of the US
Military
> and
> > > military-industrial complex; on behalf of the national and
> > > international politicians, corporates, and moneyed interests.
It
> > > had, and still has the full support of the US
> Military/intelligence
> > > apparatus -who control much of the alternative media and the
9/11
> > > movement.
> > >
> > > More: Audio Show on this theme soon on BreakForNews.com
> > >
> > > Also: Part 1: 9/11 Minority Report 'An Orgy Of Evidence'
> > >          Why the 9/11 Movement was created and fostered
> > >          by the very people who carried out the attacks...
> > >

> > > Complete archives at http://www.sitbot.net/
> > >
> > > Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> > >
> > > OM
> > >
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> > > --
> > > Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
> 16/06/05

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h109ble/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123895357/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>