I guess when Michael Springman was being forced by his state
department superiors to give business visas to obvious non
businessmen from saudi arabia, it was all the work of al quaida. Has
al quaida infiltrated the CIA or vice versa? Enquiring minds wanna
know.

Michael Springman was a contributor to the Kristina Borjesson book
INTO THE BUZZSAW. He was a member of the American Embassy in Riyadh,
Saudi Arabia who caught hell from the CIA desk for refusing visas to
men who obviously were not arab businessmen.

Accuracy in Media's founder was paid by the CIA to purposely attack
JFK researchers who did not buy into the Oswald lone nutter theory.

World Net Daily's Joe Farah is a token arab in the zionist firmament.

You keep drinking from the same poisoned wells in an attempt to draw
sustenance.

What is wrong with you?

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050830/D8CA09N80.html
> By LARA JAKES JORDAN
>

> WASHINGTON (AP) - Some used false documents to enter the United
States; others let their legal visas expire once in the country. And
at least 21 foreign nationals became naturalized U.S. citizens
before being charged or convicted as terrorists.

> In all, at least 94 foreign-born visitors accused of terror
activity between 1993 and 2004 exploited federal immigration laws to
enter or remain in the United States, according to a study being
released Tuesday.

> Distributed by the Center for Immigration Studies, an advocate for
stricter immigration policies, the report provides newly compiled
data on U.S. terror arrests to illustrate gaps in the nation's
border security, visa approval and immigration systems. It was
written by Janice Kephart, who served as counsel to the 9/11
Commission that investigated missteps leading to the Sept. 11, 2001,
attacks.

> "The attack of 9/11 was not an isolated instance of al-Qaida
infiltration into the United States," the 46-page report found.

> "In fact, dozens of operatives both before and after 9/11 - other
than the 9/11 hijackers - have managed to enter and embed themselves
in the United States, actively carrying out plans to commit
terrorist acts against U.S. interests or support designated foreign
terrorist organizations," the report concluded. "For each to do so,
they needed the guise of legal immigration status to support them."

> Overall, 59 of 94 foreign-born nationals who were either convicted
or indicted on terror charges broke federal immigration laws to
enter or remain in the country between 1993 and 2004, the report
found. It also noted:

> _Twenty-two of the 94 either had student visas or other
applications approving them to study in the United States; another
17 used visitor visas to enter the country.

> _In at least 13 instances, suspected and convicted terrorists
overstayed their temporary visas.

> _Seven of the 94 were indicted for using false driver's licenses,
birth certificates, Social Security cards and immigration records.

> _Twenty-one became naturalized citizens.
>
> The report identified many of the immigrants as affiliated with at
least one terror organization, including 40 with al-Qaida, 16 with
Hamas, 16 with the Palestinian or Egyptian Islamic Jihad, and six
with Hezbollah.

> Tightening U.S. borders has become a top priority for Homeland
Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, who last week called
immigration enforcement an issue of utmost importance. The Homeland
Security Department has enacted a slew of programs, including
stricter background checks, visa security systems and sharing
intelligence with international allies, to harden immigration laws
against terrorists, spokesman Russ Knocke said.

> Since June 2003, the department has investigated 7,100 cases of
immigrants suspected of violating temporary visas, resulting in
1,339 arrests, Knocke said.

> New department programs "and others would have placed a
significantly greater amount of scrutiny on the 9/11 hijackers,
vastly improving the odds of stopping them before they could have
completed their attacks," Knocke said.

> Recent studies indicate immigration-related cases made up for
nearly 33 percent of all federal prosecutions last year, more than
any other crime.

> A spokesman for the National Immigration Forum, an immigration
advocacy group, did not immediately return telephone calls seeking
comment Monday evening.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM